Free to good home - Nokia 8310
dannie
2004-10-27 11:31:06 UTC
I just bought a new Nokia 6260 and its excellent, so I have an old Nokia
8310 up for grabs.

Its 2 years old and in pretty good condition, works on all networks and has
a charger and earpiece.

If you want it just email me.

Dannie

http://www.usenet.com
Glendon MacBurnie
http://www.usenet.com
alert alert
2004-10-27 13:07:10 UTC
DO NOT CALL THE PHONE NUMBER THIS GUY PROVIDES. MTT says the number is for
Italy and they also have exchanges where by calling, they can bill you big
bucks. BTW....how are you going to pick it up if it's in Italy?
Post by Glendon MacBurnie
Where can I pick it up??
http://www.usenet.com
Glendon MacBurnie
2004-10-27 13:22:08 UTC
Thanks.
Post by alert alert
DO NOT CALL THE PHONE NUMBER THIS GUY PROVIDES. MTT says the number is for
Italy and they also have exchanges where by calling, they can bill you big
bucks. BTW....how are you going to pick it up if it's in Italy?
Post by Glendon MacBurnie
Where can I pick it up??
http://www.usenet.com
dannie
2004-10-28 12:07:12 UTC
The number is in Tenerife, its a 0034 number - you guys are all too
sceptical :-))

Dannie
Post by Glendon MacBurnie
Thanks.
Post by alert alert
DO NOT CALL THE PHONE NUMBER THIS GUY PROVIDES. MTT says the number is for
Italy and they also have exchanges where by calling, they can bill you big
bucks. BTW....how are you going to pick it up if it's in Italy?
Post by Glendon MacBurnie
Where can I pick it up??
http://www.usenet.com
alert alert
2004-10-28 13:21:26 UTC
My applogies for being so skeptical....it's in Tenerife, a Spanish republic
in the Canary Islands and not Italy. I'll take your phone if you deliver it
shi*head. But I ain't calling the number you've been posting just so you can
bill me for the "free" phone. WHY ELSE WOULD YOU BE ON HFX.FORSALE IF IT
ISN'T A SCAM??!!
Post by dannie
The number is in Tenerife, its a 0034 number - you guys are all too
sceptical :-))
Dannie
Post by Glendon MacBurnie
Thanks.
Post by alert alert
DO NOT CALL THE PHONE NUMBER THIS GUY PROVIDES. MTT says the number is for
Italy and they also have exchanges where by calling, they can bill you big
bucks. BTW....how are you going to pick it up if it's in Italy?
Post by Glendon MacBurnie
Where can I pick it up??
http://www.usenet.com
Glendon MacBurnie
2004-10-28 14:12:22 UTC
I haven't seen a number posted...
Post by dannie
The number is in Tenerife, its a 0034 number - you guys are all too
sceptical :-))
Dannie
Post by Glendon MacBurnie
Thanks.
Post by alert alert
DO NOT CALL THE PHONE NUMBER THIS GUY PROVIDES. MTT says the number
is
for
Italy and they also have exchanges where by calling, they can bill you big
bucks. BTW....how are you going to pick it up if it's in Italy?
Post by Glendon MacBurnie
Where can I pick it up??
http://www.usenet.com
¹qž£®ÑÄy«K©yœæ!';p
2004-10-29 00:33:52 UTC
Maybe I am a shithead, and I wank sometimes so that also makes me a wanker,
but I'm not a scammer, its an old phone an I didn't want to sell it on Ebay
because it may only work for another 6 months and I really didn't want to
throw it in the bin, anyway its gone to London, and the new owner didn't
ring me :))

Dannie
Post by dannie
The number is in Tenerife, its a 0034 number - you guys are all too
sceptical :-))
Dannie
Post by Glendon MacBurnie
Thanks.
Post by alert alert
DO NOT CALL THE PHONE NUMBER THIS GUY PROVIDES. MTT says the number
is
for
Italy and they also have exchanges where by calling, they can bill
you
big
bucks. BTW....how are you going to pick it up if it's in Italy?
Post by Glendon MacBurnie
Where can I pick it up??